|The Valentine’s excitement is just a week away and most of you might have already thought of how to make the women of your life feel special that day. And if you intend to spend it just like any ordinary day then prepare yourself to bear the consequences.
A woman loves to be felt special and if the love of her life is doing it then sky is the limit for her excitement. Frankly speaking it’s not that difficult to make her happy. Girls usually find happiness is small things which are done effortlessly. Here are few simple & effortless yet very unique ways to make your love happy and felt special. 1) On Valentine’s Day devote your 100 percent to her. Avoid giving here silly excuses like “I love you, but I am a guy and I do not know how to express my love to you”, “Each day is special for us we don’t need a Valentine’s Day to celebrate our love”. She’ll be disheartened. 2) Tell her ‘I love you’ every 2 hours, message her, call her, send her a cute email or tell her face to face. 3) The next best thing to feel the ‘love in the air’ is the most reliable chocolates, preferably heart shaped wrapped in red wrapper or a wrapper of her favorite color.
4) Buy her flowers, and if she is a working women then send some flowers to her workplace with a short yet sweet note. It will make her smile even if she is highly stressed.
5) Send her an expressive Valentines card by tea time to her desk at work or her house (if it’s not a secret relationship that is )
6) When you meet her in the evening for a well planned dinner do not forget to fill your car backseat with Valentine gifts just for her. Buy her clothes, earrings, bags etc.
And if you guys are close to getting married or are married then definitely go for a designer sari for her. Do not forget the most special heart shaped cushion which will remind her of you and your love even in your absence. (All these things are easily available on online shopping portals like www.craftsvilla.com but see that you keep a margin of atleast a week for the products to be delivered).
7) A show is incomplete without a perfect ending and to give this evening a touch of perfection give her scented candles followed by a loved letter beautifully written on a designer love letter filled with emotions and romance. Keep the best for the last.
So this Valentine’s Day, make that ‘Special’ person in your life feel ‘Special’.
The Gift Of Love – I
Search our blog
- Craftsvilla Wishes you Happy Raksha Bandhan!! August 1, 2012
- Rings for Every Mood & Every Occasion August 7, 2012
- Craftsvilla to Help You Choose your Rakhi Gift this Fest. July 13, 2012
- Craftsvilla’s Ethnic Pink Collection July 27, 2012
- Why ETSY is not charming to India? February 6, 2012
- Find out your bag personality! May 27, 2016
- 5 Gift Ideas To Say ‘I Love You’ To Her May 24, 2016
- A bride’s guide to the ultimate wedding trousseau! May 20, 2016
- 5 saree fabrics that will help you breeze through summer! May 19, 2016
- The Under 5K Bridal Trousseau Guide May 18, 2016
- blogreaction chau: I would really love to generate a blogging site no...
- bridesmaid dresses: As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for ...
- christian louboutin sale: Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the...
- Bridal Gowns: I also need to buy a dress's a I Purchase of high...
- ray-ban pas cher: This website online is known as a stroll-through f...
- Arts & Crafts (95)
- Company News (25)
- Craftsvilla in Media (12)
- Festivals & Occasions (28)
- Gifts (22)
- Jewelry (5)
- Home Decor (6)
- Indian Jewellery (6)
- Miscellanous (11)
- Sarees (462)
- Sellers of Craftsvilla (10)
Meet our Fans on Facebook
Craftsvilla is an online webstore selling handcrafted and greencrafted products. Craftsvilla’s vision is to create a leading Indian global online brand in handicraft space which showcases true colors of Indian culture and are embraced by people of all ages, religion and regions.
Follow @craftsvilla on Twitter