Sarees, salwar suits and anarkalis reminds us of rich Indian culture and tradition. These costumes are not only used in daily wear but also on festive occasions as well as for rituals and dance performances. India has a great diversity in terms of weaves, fibers, colours and material of clothing. Also, woman’s clothing is closely [...]
Hi, This time I am showing some designer diyas (Diwali Lamps) specially for diwali occasion. The painting and designs are so attractive, and it gives very beautiful looks. These are painted very carefully at the small small designs, and the combination of color that was great challenge. After all it took very hard work for [...]
If you are a handloom lover this is the right place to buy you love. Now you can buy cotton and silk sarees from odisha and ship to USA Link to this post!
When i recieved my payment. I send all my orders. Link to this post!
Navratri chaniya choli gujarati ghagra lengha garba Unique premium designer wear, You will not find same designs anywhere on eBay and world wide online stores, ORIGINAL PRODUCT IMAGES in natural Lights, NO Flash & NO Editing Done, Handwork 3 piece outfit with Sequence work & Thread Embroidery.This Necklace is eye catching and has a very [...]
Stories fascinate us all, right from the childhood. Sooner or later we must realize that each and everything which exists has a story of its own. So do us! Let us take you on a short story ride, the story behind LOKALART. Who is the driver: The after-graduation phase drives most of us to [...]
Search our blog
- Craftsvilla Wishes you Happy Raksha Bandhan!! August 1, 2012
- Rings for Every Mood & Every Occasion August 7, 2012
- Craftsvilla to Help You Choose your Rakhi Gift this Fest. July 13, 2012
- Craftsvilla’s Ethnic Pink Collection July 27, 2012
- Why ETSY is not charming to India? February 6, 2012
- The Traditional Indian Wear August 21, 2014
- Nisha Malviya’s blogs August 21, 2014
- Buy Handloom saree from Odisha Saree store in USA August 19, 2014
- payment pending August 12, 2014
- Navratri chaniya Choli and navratri, garba, dandiya necklace set. August 11, 2014
- blogreaction chau: I would really love to generate a blogging site no...
- bridesmaid dresses: As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for ...
- christian louboutin sale: Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the...
- Bridal Gowns: I also need to buy a dress's a I Purchase of high...
- ray-ban pas cher: This website online is known as a stroll-through f...
- Arts & Crafts (70)
- Company News (23)
- Craftsvilla in Media (10)
- Festivals & Occasions (25)
- Gifts (17)
- Jewelry (2)
- Home Decor (4)
- Indian Jewellery (3)
- Miscellanous (8)
- Sarees (214)
- Sellers of Craftsvilla (9)
Meet our Fans on Facebook
Craftsvilla is an online webstore selling handcrafted and greencrafted products. Craftsvilla’s vision is to create a leading Indian global online brand in handicraft space which showcases true colors of Indian culture and are embraced by people of all ages, religion and regions.
Follow @craftsvilla on Twitter