Pipili of Odisha is situated on the main road of Bhubaneswar to Puri , is famous for designing beautiful applique handicrafts. Applique works of Pipili is also known as patching cloth design. The local name of this handicraft is Chandua. The craft form is interwined with the rituals and traditions of Lord Jagannath of world [...]
Hello there, so are you looking for Pooja Accessories for this Diwali 2014. Lets start talking then. Suman Creations Link to this post!
We are manufacturers of handmade imitation jewellery like Necklace, Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Mang, tikka, pendants, sets, armbelt, Bajuband, waistbelt and all types of accessories in imitation jewellery. We have specialist designers whose design are suitable for Indian outfits and traditional dresses. How is imitation jewellery Made ?? Our designer makes a suitable designs using CAD [...]
Herbal Hills is manufacturer & exporter of Ayurvedic herbal products, having own organic farm & high-tech processing unit where optimum quality standard is achieved at lowest price. Link to this post!
The upcoming times in jewellery will see the use of black rhodium on stones that outline a contour. Giving it that conventional edge, the motifs will best fit in the Victorian inspiration, either highlighted with a solid gold base or a contrasting colorstone. The prim and proper chic look which the woman of today aims [...]
Dear customers, Good news for you, Diwali festive offer 30% to 50% discount all over Product at Dipti Art & Craft http://www.craftsvilla.com/diptiartcraft 5% Off If order is greater than rupees Rs.1999 use coupon code:CVSEMGTM2351 10% Off If order is greater than rupees Rs.4999 use coupon code:CVSEKV832351 Enjoy Shopping,Happy Diwali Regards, Dipti Link to this post!
Search our blog
- Craftsvilla Wishes you Happy Raksha Bandhan!! August 1, 2012
- Rings for Every Mood & Every Occasion August 7, 2012
- Craftsvilla to Help You Choose your Rakhi Gift this Fest. July 13, 2012
- Craftsvilla’s Ethnic Pink Collection July 27, 2012
- Why ETSY is not charming to India? February 6, 2012
- Pipili Chandua-The unique wall hanging on cotton from Odisha October 22, 2014
- Diwali Pooja Accessories October 14, 2014
- About Kwality Krafts October 12, 2014
- Herbal Medicine best – Unconventional treatment option October 9, 2014
- VICTORIAN DEMURE_Jewellery Trends @ Jeweltalk October 9, 2014
- blogreaction chau: I would really love to generate a blogging site no...
- bridesmaid dresses: As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for ...
- christian louboutin sale: Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the...
- Bridal Gowns: I also need to buy a dress's a I Purchase of high...
- ray-ban pas cher: This website online is known as a stroll-through f...
- Arts & Crafts (70)
- Company News (23)
- Craftsvilla in Media (10)
- Festivals & Occasions (25)
- Gifts (17)
- Jewelry (2)
- Home Decor (4)
- Indian Jewellery (3)
- Miscellanous (8)
- Sarees (254)
- Sellers of Craftsvilla (9)
Meet our Fans on Facebook
Craftsvilla is an online webstore selling handcrafted and greencrafted products. Craftsvilla’s vision is to create a leading Indian global online brand in handicraft space which showcases true colors of Indian culture and are embraced by people of all ages, religion and regions.
Follow @craftsvilla on Twitter