The Craftsvilla Miss Ethnic contest is all about celebrating our unique ethnicity. If you think you look your best in your Anarkali or your Chanya Choli, if you think that you can make the best Daal baati, if you are the a yoga guru, this is a chance for you to get the acknowledgement for [...]
Attributes: Turquoise is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It is a protective stone and has been used for amulets since time immemorial. It is believed to change color to warn of danger of infidelity. Turquoise promotes spiritual attunement and enhances communication with the physical and spiritual [...]
VENUZ ARTIFACTS This is an introduction to our tradition and culture keeping in mind the art [...]
Visit craftsvilla.com/pisceancreations for a wide variety of jewelry for all your festivals. Spin a contemporary look this season with modern and contemporary collection of festive jewelry. Link to this post!
Vidya Balan for World Ethnic DayWorld Ethnic Day (WED) – to be celebrated on 19th June,is a day to celebrate the varied cultures of different countries; by marking a day in their honour. It envisages a world held together by its roots – a world that respects global diversity in heritage, civilization, anthropology, art [...]
Powerhouse performer Vidya Balan, who is often seen sporting ethnic wear, is the face of the ‘World Ethnic Day’, to be celebrated by Craftsvilla.com worldwide. Vidya who is known for her gorgeous sarees and anarkalis was shooting for us last Saturday at Mehboob Studios. We caught up with her to ask her why she [...]
Search our blog
- Craftsvilla Wishes you Happy Raksha Bandhan!! August 1, 2012
- Rings for Every Mood & Every Occasion August 7, 2012
- Craftsvilla to Help You Choose your Rakhi Gift this Fest. July 13, 2012
- Craftsvilla’s Ethnic Pink Collection July 27, 2012
- Why ETSY is not charming to India? February 6, 2012
- Are you participating in the ‘Craftsvilla Miss Ethnic’ contest? July 31, 2015
- Kareena endorses Craftsvilla Miss Ethnic July 25, 2015
- Go ethnic with your home decor July 10, 2015
- Mix and match like Bollywood July 1, 2015
- Turquoise June 25, 2015
- blogreaction chau: I would really love to generate a blogging site no...
- bridesmaid dresses: As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for ...
- christian louboutin sale: Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the...
- Bridal Gowns: I also need to buy a dress's a I Purchase of high...
- ray-ban pas cher: This website online is known as a stroll-through f...
- Arts & Crafts (83)
- Company News (24)
- Craftsvilla in Media (11)
- Festivals & Occasions (26)
- Gifts (22)
- Jewelry (5)
- Home Decor (6)
- Indian Jewellery (6)
- Miscellanous (8)
- Sarees (458)
- Sellers of Craftsvilla (10)
Meet our Fans on Facebook
Craftsvilla is an online webstore selling handcrafted and greencrafted products. Craftsvilla’s vision is to create a leading Indian global online brand in handicraft space which showcases true colors of Indian culture and are embraced by people of all ages, religion and regions.
Follow @craftsvilla on Twitter