A quintessential saree is, undoubtedly, the most cherished piece in an Indian woman’s closet. It’s even more special if it is her wedding saree. Luckily, Indian brides are blessed with a vast variety of styles and weaves to choose from, owing to the land’s diverse range of unique crafts. If you are a bride-to-be who’s [...]
Got an invite for a house-warming party or a brunch? You run to the closet and reach for your best saree, but one glance outside, and you end up choosing the lightest outfit to don! This sweltering summer heat can drive away the most avid saree lover off the ethnic route! So, here we are, [...]
Governmental interaction between Indian and Pakistan may be struggling some serious bangs but where economic collaboration and investment between them is involved, it is growing, especially in Kolkata. Styloway.com is most popular website for sarees, salwar suits and lehenga choli. Displaying a wide range of Pakistani cultural use selections at ‘Khoobsoorat’, a life-style display structured specifically for women at [...]
Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi Poornima is steeped in Indian culture and tradition. This day celebrates the bond between a brother and a sister. The custom is as old as history and finds its mention in the epic of ‘Mahabharat’ which describes how Rakhi played a significant role in the development of a sacred relationship between [...]
It is a popular notion that ethnic clothes are only fit for festivals and weddings. Once their purpose is served, they are neatly-packed and carefully stored in boxes till the next season. But ethnic clothes are versatile and with the right pairing, they can be used in stylish combinations. With a little dash of colour [...]
The Craftsvilla Miss Ethnic contest is all about celebrating our unique ethnicity. If you think you look your best in your Anarkali or your Chanya Choli, if you think that you can make the best Daal baati, if you are the a yoga guru, this is a chance for you to get the acknowledgement for [...]
Search our blog
- Craftsvilla Wishes you Happy Raksha Bandhan!! August 1, 2012
- Rings for Every Mood & Every Occasion August 7, 2012
- Craftsvilla to Help You Choose your Rakhi Gift this Fest. July 13, 2012
- Craftsvilla’s Ethnic Pink Collection July 27, 2012
- Why ETSY is not charming to India? February 6, 2012
- 5 Gift Ideas To Say ‘I Love You’ To Her May 24, 2016
- A bride’s guide to the ultimate wedding trousseau! May 20, 2016
- 5 saree fabrics that will help you breeze through summer! May 19, 2016
- The Under 5K Bridal Trousseau Guide May 18, 2016
- Top 6 summer fabrics that keep you as cool as a cucumber! May 12, 2016
- blogreaction chau: I would really love to generate a blogging site no...
- bridesmaid dresses: As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for ...
- christian louboutin sale: Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the...
- Bridal Gowns: I also need to buy a dress's a I Purchase of high...
- ray-ban pas cher: This website online is known as a stroll-through f...
- Arts & Crafts (95)
- Company News (25)
- Craftsvilla in Media (12)
- Festivals & Occasions (28)
- Gifts (22)
- Jewelry (5)
- Home Decor (6)
- Indian Jewellery (6)
- Miscellanous (10)
- Sarees (462)
- Sellers of Craftsvilla (10)
Meet our Fans on Facebook
Craftsvilla is an online webstore selling handcrafted and greencrafted products. Craftsvilla’s vision is to create a leading Indian global online brand in handicraft space which showcases true colors of Indian culture and are embraced by people of all ages, religion and regions.
Follow @craftsvilla on Twitter