***BRAND NEW TRADITIONAL KURTI***ONE PIECE KURTI This dress is absolutely stunning. There is so much detail in the dress the picture really do not do justice at all. COTTON ETHNIC TRADITIONAL KURTI v Condition :- New with tag v Color :- As per picture v Size :- XL 40″ bust v Items :- KURTI Description :- [...]
Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Lehenga & Choli The Queen Fashion – Indian womens’ most popular and loved attire is a symbol of Indian tradition and culture. It is the only gorgeous attire that most of the Indian women love to wear during any occasion and festivals. The Queen Fashion Clothes signifies the charming & everlasting beauty of Indian women. In [...]
Garment industry in india Link to this post!
You never know what is there in an artist’s mind, neither the colour palettes nor the brush strokes knows, but artist accumulates his/her thoughts by using imagination, creates the masterpiece and world is amazed by his/her ultimate talent. Art is a freedom it is not confined in boundaries; it expresses artist’s beautiful thoughts. Above all, [...]
Every painting tells a stroy they say. Amazing art works by European Masters and American artists are real treasuers to cherish. More you look at them more you will keep looking at them. A truely intriguing experience. Link to this post!
Pipili of Odisha is situated on the main road of Bhubaneswar to Puri , is famous for designing beautiful applique handicrafts. Applique works of Pipili is also known as patching cloth design. The local name of this handicraft is Chandua. The craft form is interwined with the rituals and traditions of Lord Jagannath of world [...]
Search our blog
- Craftsvilla Wishes you Happy Raksha Bandhan!! August 1, 2012
- Rings for Every Mood & Every Occasion August 7, 2012
- Craftsvilla to Help You Choose your Rakhi Gift this Fest. July 13, 2012
- Craftsvilla’s Ethnic Pink Collection July 27, 2012
- Why ETSY is not charming to India? February 6, 2012
- INDIAN WOMEN LATEST TRADITIONAL KURTI TOP KAFTAN TUNICS DRESS KURTA SALWAR SUIT October 31, 2014
- The Queen Fashion October 31, 2014
- Donna Group October 28, 2014
- Re-discovering Canvas! October 27, 2014
- Paintings a profound non verbal communication October 27, 2014
- blogreaction chau: I would really love to generate a blogging site no...
- bridesmaid dresses: As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for ...
- christian louboutin sale: Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the...
- Bridal Gowns: I also need to buy a dress's a I Purchase of high...
- ray-ban pas cher: This website online is known as a stroll-through f...
- Arts & Crafts (70)
- Company News (23)
- Craftsvilla in Media (10)
- Festivals & Occasions (25)
- Gifts (17)
- Jewelry (2)
- Home Decor (4)
- Indian Jewellery (3)
- Miscellanous (8)
- Sarees (259)
- Sellers of Craftsvilla (9)
Meet our Fans on Facebook
Craftsvilla is an online webstore selling handcrafted and greencrafted products. Craftsvilla’s vision is to create a leading Indian global online brand in handicraft space which showcases true colors of Indian culture and are embraced by people of all ages, religion and regions.
Follow @craftsvilla on Twitter